Rainy Day Braided Bun

Hi everybody!

First my Sunny Day Updo, and now a Rainy Day Braided Bun :-)

I casually divided my hair into three sections and made three English braids.  To make the braid on the bottom section, I leaned forward so my hair hung upside-down and braided that section up toward the center of my head where the bun would be.

I wrapped one braid into a center bun, then wrapped the second braid around that, and the third braid around that.  I kept the ends of my braids poking out like feathers.  I thought they balanced well with my long side fringe.  Two of the ends were on the same side, so I kept them together as one.

Now for some pictures!


Rainy Day Braided Bun









Share it Please

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2014 New Hairstyles Today. Designed by Templateism