Florida Herringbone Bun

Hello friends!

As you may have guessed, I'm traveling in America this month and have been a little sporadic with my hair posts.  Here are some pictures of my Florida-morning hairstyle from a few days ago~ I made two small French braids with the front sections of my hair, then piled the rest of my hair into a high-middle ponytail.  I braided my ponytail into a fishtail (or herringbone) braid, and wrapped it up into a big bun.  Then I took the ends of my two French braids and wrapped them around the herringbone bun.  When I was finished, I held everything in place with bobby pins and a jewel hair fork.  Once again, a hairstyle with two of my favorite looks~ herringbone braid and small French braids as accents :-)




















Share it Please

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2014 New Hairstyles Today. Designed by Templateism