Beehive Hairstyle for Super Long Hair

Hello friends,

Yesterday I wanted to try a simple-but-still-fancy hairstyle, so I pinned up a poofy section with the front part of my hair closest to my face.  I put all of my hair into a mid-low ponytail, and was planning on wrapping everything up into a bun.  I wasn't looking in the mirror, and when I checked to see the result one section of my bun had spread out over the bobby pins on top of my head.  I liked the look of this big wavy bun~ it reminded me of an imitation beehive~ so I clipped everything in place and was ready for the day :-)

I love big buns and beehive hairstyles!











Share it Please

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2014 New Hairstyles Today. Designed by Templateism