Favorite Hairstyle~ Swoop Braid w/ Layered Bun (plus pictures with Gaston!!)

Hi everybody,

A few days ago I got to meet a fellow longhair...this time a guy, Gaston :-)







I wore my hair in a favorite fast-and-easy hairstyle of mine, a swoop lace braid with a layered cinnamon bun...











And just in case you were wondering...yes, these hair pictures were taken in front of Rapunzel's tower!



I got to meet her a little while ago~ so much fun!  You can see pictures here :-)  As always, thanks for coming by to view my post!


Share it Please

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2014 New Hairstyles Today. Designed by Templateism