>5 minute hairstyle~ Poofy French Mohawk Braid, Bun

Hi everybody,

I hope you are having a very merry Christmas season!  Today I made a simple French braid but did not add hair from the outer side closest to my face.  Instead I added hair closer to the middle of my head near the braid, then when finished making my French braid I smoothed the remaining hair back into a low ponytail.  The loose hair covered the sides of my French mohawk braid and made it appear more poofy.  After that all I had to do was wind my hair up into a bun and hold it all in place with two hair clips.  It has lasted all day long without moving an inch :-)  I love this hairsyle~ it's as pretty as it is fast and easy!


 


 


 

 








Share it Please

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

Copyright @ 2014 New Hairstyles Today. Designed by Templateism